1st International Workshop of
Applied Metagenomic: Microbial Diversity and Bioinformatics Data Analysis
WORKSHOP: Workshop flyer ,
MICROBIOD4 REGISTRATION FORM: Download Registration Form here to send to : email@example.com
CALL FOR PAPERS (Special issue) Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the journal: “Environmental Sustainability” (Springer edition):
Special Issue: Environmental Sustainability – Springer
Naveen KUMAR ARORA
Environmental Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Agriculture, biodegradation, bioremediation, stress systems, climate change, green fuels, sustainable agriculture, organic food production, etc.
After the success of the previous editions, we are very glad to announce the MICROBIOD 4: “The fourth Edition of the International Congress : “MICROBIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY FOR DEVELOPMENT“: The MICROBIOD 4 will be organized by Ibn Zohr University and Moroccan Association of Biotechnology and Protection of Natural Resources, during April 24-26, 2019 in Agadir-Morocco.
- To overview and update the scientific research progress in the field of Microbial Biotechnologies and their applications.
- To promote the exchange of experiences and knowledge between national and international scientists and practitioners in the field of Microbial Biotechnologies.
- To inform and disseminate recommendations to the stakeholders, decision makers and private sector companies on the importance of Microbial Biotechnologies in the development of vital sectors especially the agro-industry, agriculture, human health and the protection of the environment.
The main themes of the MICROBIOD congress are:
- Theme I : Microbial Biotechnologies in Agriculture and agroindustries: Plant-Microbe Interactions: Crop improvement, Symbiotic interactions, Pathogenic interactions, Biological control, Biopesticides, Fermentation, Food and agro-industries, Food security, Animal production.
- Theme II : Microbial Biotechnologies for human Health : Bioactive products, Medical therapy, Innovative therapies.
- Theme III : Microbial Biotechnologies and Environment : Bioremediation, pathogen population elimination, Microorganisms and renewable energy, Microorganisms and treatment process of liquid and solid waste.
- Theme IV : Recent advances in Microbial Biotechnologies and natural ressources
Prof. Hans-Peter KLENK, School of Natural & Environmental Sciences, Newcastle University, (United Kingdom)
Prof. Essaid AIT BARKA, University of Reims (France)
Prof. Naveen KUMAR ARORA, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, UP, (India).
Prof. Robin DUPONNOIS, Montpellier University (France).
Prof. M Mustapha ENNAJI, FST Mohammedia, Hassan II University, Casablanca (Morocco).
Prof. Wafa ACHOUAK , Biosciences and Biotechnology Institute, CNRS (France)
Prof. Thierry HEULIN, National Center for Scientific Research, CNRS, (France)
Prof. Giuseppe D’AURIA, CNRST, Valencia, (Spain)
Prof. Hassan GHAZAL, CNRST, Rabat, (Morocco)Prof. Helena FREITAS, University of Coimbra (Portugal)
Prof. Vivek KUMAR, Swami Rama Himalayan University (India)
- University Ibn Zohr, Agadir, Morocco
- Moroccan Association of Biotechnology and Protection of Natural Resources
SPONSORS: To become one of the sponsors of the 4th edition of MICROBIOD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org